Are you ready to make 2018 the year your company delivers the most effective and engaging employee benefits communication materials possible? If your answer is YES, then keep on reading.
With support from your MMA team, you can knock out these four steps and really wow your employees.
1. CONDUCT AN OPEN ENROLLMENT REVIEW
Open Enrollment is one time each year you REALLY expect your employees to pay attention and think about their benefits decision for the upcoming plan year. As you reflect on if your open enrollment was a success (and hopefully not a complete flop), consider asking yourself the following questions:
- How well did we utilize technology to deliver our open enrollment message?
- Did we effectively spotlight important new topics for employees, such as our new wellness program, new plan options, or new voluntary benefits?
- Were our employees well-informed on the enrollment process and have minimal issues?
- Did we set attendance goals for our Open Enrollment Meetings? If so, were they met?
After reviewing your most recent Open Enrollment, you’ll be better equipped to modify your process for the upcoming year to yield better results.